Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
Although the value of owning property in the Litchfield Beach and Pawleys Island areas cannot be overstated, we hope to increase the visibility and attention your unit receives by utilizing a marketing approach that is multi-faceted and global in scale. To best maximize your rental income and investment, our Marketing Department works diligently to put your property in front of as many potential visitors as possible, through avenues like Social Media, company websites, email campaigns, physical mailers, and more.
Innovative electronic, print and social media marketing strategies are extremely valuable when reaching potential visitors from all over the United States and around the world. The Grand Strand is a competitive vacation market, and a partnership with Litchfield Vacations puts your property at the top of the list for future guests. From eye-catching physical mailers and electronic marketing messages to a dynamic and interactive social media presence, we are continually reaching out to potential travelers to publicize your property.
Our dedicated in-house websites are beautifully designed and optimized for maximum exposure. These websites offer state-of-the-art booking portals for both homeowners and guests. Our website services include:
- Real-time booking capability with a rotating slate of special offers
- We believe your property should be a destrat calendar.
- High-resolution photography that pops off the screen
- Mobile-optimized formats that are maximized for tablets and smartphones
- Detailed descriptions of all available units and property types
- Dynamic content including blogs and links to social media
- Vigorous search engine optimization to ensure high placement within Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Aggressive pay-per-click campaigns, furthering our websites' reach online
Our relationships with online travel agencies, travel websites and VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) websites are a lucrative source of year-round reservations. This results in a global presence for our partner properties. These sites also heavily utilize mobile booking capability, which is consistently a larger source of reservations and increasingly convenient for modern travelers.
- Over 1.5 million electronic marketing messages sent to prior and potential travelers annually
- Over 250,000 annual and special event mailers distributed yearly
- Highly-interactive social media presence with tens of thousands of followers across Facebook, Google+ and Twitter