Meet the Grand Strand's leader in Rental Management Services.
There's no repair issue too insignificant or too extreme when your unit is in the capable hands of the Maintenance Department of Pawleys Plantation by the Litchfield Group. Our dedicated staff of maintenance employees work tirelessly to maintain the functionality and working order of your property. On-call and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our team has the experience and knowledge needed to provide efficient, common sense solutions whenever problems arise.
- A. Menafra, Brick, NJ
Even when other repair specialists are needed in certain instances, our Maintenance Department works closely with local vendors and service providers to take care of these types of situations in a timely and cost-effective manner. Furthermore, any work delivered to your unit is documented in our state-of-the-art, computerized work order system, which keeps track of services provided, as well as alerts our staff of any special requirements like individual maintenance contracts, warranties and HOA property management contacts.
It is our prerogative to provide direct, open, and honest communications with our homeowners whenever any type of repair circumstance arises. While our Maintenance Department covers all kinds of tasks, some of our services include:
- Completion of monthly or routine procedures including HVAC checks, filter changes, light bulb changes, water line tests, dryer vent cleaning and mold inspections.
- General plumbing repairs to sinks, showers, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals.
- General electrical repairs including wiring work and lighting upgrades.
- Professional-quality painting of interior and exterior areas to directed specifications.
- Installation and repair of laminate flooring, tile and carpet.
- Installation of items throughout your unit including bath and kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and large appliances.
- Carpentry work including the installation and repair of doors, windows, shutters, trim and deck areas.
- Pressure washing of deck/patio areas, walkways and unit exterior
- Positive relationships with area contractors for all other services or repairs needed