Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to answer any and all questions you may have about your upcoming vacation. Please take a look at our frequently asked questions section for answers first. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank You!
How do I access WiFi?
WiFi can be accessed by contacting the front desk for connection credentials.
What is the standard linen setup?
Each unit is stocked with four towels and two washcloths per bedroom (ex: three bedroom units receive twelve towels and six washcloths).
How do I receive more towels / washcloths?
The majority of our rentals are equipped with washers and dryers, and you will be able to launder your own linens.
What toiletries are provided?
Each bathroom will get a roll of toilet paper, 2 bars of soap and 1 bottle each of shampoo and lotion. The kitchens will have a roll of paper towels and 2 packs of dishwasher detergent.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large area our staff must cover, we cannot guarantee being able to replenish every request for restocking toiletries. There are several area grocery stores within a very short drive, and we suggest guests purchase what they need above the initial setup.
Where are the area pools?
There is a directory of pools and recreation areas on the back of the resort map in your welcome pack.
Are motorcycles / trailers / recreational vehicles permitted?
No, our properties do not allow these types of vehicles. Off-site parking is available nearby through Island Storage, adjacent to the check-in office, for a fee.
Are these units pet friendly?
No, none of our properties accept pets.
Are these units non-smoking?
Yes, all our properties are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside the units. However, please be mindful of ash and litter caused by cigarette butts.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
For emergency maintenance situations (ex: large water leak, heating or A/C failure, electrical failure, non-secure entry) guests should contact our night service at 843-449-2400. Non-emergency issues should be reported during normal office hours.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver. Damage done over the coverage offered by the waiver will result in charges to the credit card kept on file.
What if I decline the damage waiver fee?
We will require a $100 security deposit for 1 & 2 bedroom units or $250 security deposit for 3 & 4 bedroom units at time of booking. This does not go towards your balance, but does reserve your rental and will be refunded within 30 days of check-out provided there is no damage to the unit.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- No Early Cancellation Fee. Advance deposit is 100% refundable prior to 14 days of arrival.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable within 14 days of arrival date.
- For guest convenience, within 14 days of arrival, guests can retain their advance deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of original reservation.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Winter Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
For Winter Rentals Only:
All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures.
Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Packages & Specials
- Book Early - 45% Off Summer Value Weeks
- Book Early - 30% Off Summer
- Free Spring Nights
- 40% OFF February Sale - Pawleys Plantation and True Blue
- 1 Bedroom Winter Getaway
- March Midweek Super Saver - Save up to 40%
- Spring Break Sale 35% OFF + 2 Free Breakfast Daily
- Coastal Dish Bed & Breakfast Save up to 30%
- 25% OFF Best Available Rate
- AAA/AARP Discount
- * All Packages & Specials